Castello Banfi, Poggio alle Mura, Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2016

Sangiovese 100%

Description

Poggio alle Mura by Banfi is a 100% Sangiovese wine produced from a combination of internally selected clones. The vineyards are located in the hilly surroundings of the Castle of Poggio alle Mura, at an altitude between 210 and 220 meters above sea level. After harvesting the grapes and transforming them into must, the maceration and alcoholic fermentation phase begins. This process lasts for 12-13 days and takes place in both steel and wooden containers. The maturation involves aging 90% of the wine in French oak barriques, specifically crafted according to the winery’s guidelines, and the remaining 10% in Slavonian oak barrels, for a duration of 2 years. An additional period of 12 months of bottle aging precedes commercialization.

Additional information

Weight 1,5 kg
Bottle size

750ml

 96,00

In stock

Related Products

Join Our Newsletter