Cottanera, Etna Bianco 2018

Carricante 100%

Description

Il “Contrada Calderara” Etna Bianco is made by Cottanera using 100% of the native Sicilian grape variety Carricante. The vines of this variety, around 45 years old, are cultivated in the typically volcanic soil at an altitude of approximately 750 meters above sea level, in the vineyards of the contrada that gives its name to the label, Calderara. After pressing, the must undergoes a cold maceration for 24 hours and then static decantation. The fermentation takes place in both French oak tonneaux (comprising 40% of the total mass) and concrete tanks (making up the remaining 60%). This differentiation continues during the aging process, with the wine resting on its fine lees for 12 months, maintaining the same proportions.

Additional information

Weight 1,5 kg
Bottle size

750ml

 21,50

In stock

Related Products

Join Our Newsletter