St. Michael-Eppan, Sanct Valentin, Sauvignon Alto Adige 2018

Sauvignon Blanc 100%


It was in 1989 that our winery gave birth to its most famous white wine. For over 30 years, Sauvignon Sanct Valentin has benefited from individual and selected parcels on the slopes at the foot of the Mendola, to create a wine of the highest caliber. The majority (75%) is fermented in stainless steel tanks, where the wine rests on fine lees until the end of April. The remaining portion (25%) is vinified and aged in tonneaux.With its seductive fruit, excellent minerality, and persistence, this wine is the most significant in the Sanct Valentin line and one of the most award-winning white wines in Italy.

Additional information

Weight 1,5 kg
Bottle size



In stock

Related Products

Join Our Newsletter